Written Tales vol. 2
Open Submission Are Closed
SUBMISSIONS OPEN ARE CLOSED
For the theme-based edition, calls for submission are open for Written Tales Volume #2.
Submissions for all writers are open from August 23th — October 3rd. We will close submissions once we have enough submission for our theme-based October issue.
- Write your tales of horror or fun on the theme => horror.
- Your tales can be a poem or short story (1000 words max).
- We will share accepted submission on Written Tales.
- We will present selected tales in our “Horror” e-book and printed editions of Written Tales Volume #2.
- We will not accept submissions with basic spelling and grammar errors. Please double-check before submitting it. However, we will make minor grammar corrections as needed.
- We primarily seek unpublished work and will consider work that has appeared on your personal blog or website.
- We will consider stories previously published in another publication that are now inactive or closed, provided you own the rights. Please highlight this in your submission.
- Any work submitted must be original and written by you, the author.
- Use the form below to submit your poem or story.
- Please email us at [email protected] if you have questions.
You can view our Renewal Volume from here, or view it below.
The Written Tales magazine is self-funded; we are not able to pay for submission at this time. Our long-term goal is to pay writers for the work we accept for publication. Once we are financially able, we will. Please keep checking back on our guidelines as we update often. To learn more about the magazine, please read the about page. Thank you.